登陆注册
18528000000029

第29章 深刻模仿高频句子(2)

感谢用语

It’s so sweet of you.真是太谢谢你了。

I’d appreciate that very much.非常感谢。

I really don’t know how I can thank you enough.我真不知怎样感谢你才好。

Thank you for your trouble.谢了,麻烦你了。

It’s most thoughtful of you.你想得真周到。

Thank you for picking me up.谢谢你来接我。

Thanks a lot for the lift.非常感谢让我搭车。

That is really nice of you to repair the bicycle for me.很感谢你为我修自行车。

It’s very kind of you to show me around.非常感谢你带我到处走走。

回答感谢

That’s all right.不客气。

It’s a pleasure.不用谢。

I’m glad I could help.很高兴我能帮忙。

It’s my pleasure.不客气。

It was nothing at all.根本没有关系。

No trouble at all.不用谢。

I was glad to be of some service.我很高兴能助你一臂之力。

Delighted I was able to help.很高兴我能帮忙。

At your service.愿为你效劳。

心情用语

I’m very happy.我很高兴。

I’m glad to hear it.听到这消息我很高兴。

I’ve never been this happy.我从没有这么高兴过。

I’m in a good mood today.我今天的心情很好。

Nothing could be more wonderful.没有比这更让人高兴的了。

I lucked out today.今天的运气真好。

I hit the jackpot!我中头彩了!

I jumped for joy.我高兴得跳了起来。

It’s a dream come true!美梦成真!

问候用语

How’s life?日子过得怎么样?

How is everything with you?近来好吗?

How’s everything going?事情进展得怎么样?

Nice to see you!见到你真高兴!

Long time no see!好久不见!

What have you been up to?你最近忙什么呢?

Pretty good. And you?很不错。你呢?

As usual.老样子。

Keeping myself busy.瞎忙呗。

祝贺用语

Nice one!干得好!

Fantastic!太棒了!

Many, many congratulations on your marriage.恭贺你们喜结良缘。

I must congratulate you on your promotion.恭喜你升职了。

I must congratulate you.我一定得祝贺你。

I’d like to congratulate you on your success.我想对你的成功表示祝贺。

The same to you.向您致以同样祝贺。

Oh, I feel flattered.哦,你过奖了。

I am just very lucky.我仅仅是很幸运罢了。

邀请用语

Would you like to come with me?你愿意和我一起去吗?

Won’t you go shopping with me?跟我一起逛街好吗?

Will you be free tomorrow? Stop by my house.你明天有空吗?来我家玩吧。

Would you like to come over?你要不要过来一起玩?

Do you care to join me for lunch?一起进午餐好吗?

Come over for supper tonight with us, OK?今晚到我家来吃饭,怎么样?

I’ll treat you to a drink.我请你喝一杯。

Nice having you.很高兴你能来。

I shall be glad if you can come.你要是能来,我真是太高兴了。

接受邀请

I’d love to.我很愿意。

Great! I’d like that.太好了。我很喜欢。

That sounds like a nice idea.这主意听上去很好。

It would be very nice to have dinner with you.能和你共进晚餐真好。

That would be very nice.那太好了。

That’s really most kind of you.真是太感谢您了。

We’d be delighted to attend your wedding.我们非常高兴参加你们的婚礼。

It would give us great pleasure to attend the banquet.我们非常荣幸能去参加这个宴会。

That would give us great pleasure.能被邀请我们非常荣幸。

祝愿用语

I wish you good luck.祝你好运。

Wish you to get well soon.祝你早日康复。

I hope all is going well with your family.祝你全家安好。

Hoping you have a nice Christmas.祝你圣诞快乐!

Have a wonderful time on MidAutumn Day.祝中秋快乐!

Relax and enjoy yourself on your trip.祝你旅途轻松愉快!

May you return safe and sound.祝你平安归来。

May all happiness attend you.祝你永远幸福。

God bless you!愿上帝保佑你!

表示厌烦

I don’t like it.我不喜欢这个。

I hate it!最讨厌这个了。

This is disgusting.这个真恶心。

I hate his guts.我对这种人恨之入骨。

I can’t stand him.看见他就心烦。

I’ve had it.我已经受够了!

What’s all this bother about?都吵些什么呀?

What a pain?真烦。

I’m fed with up her words.我对她的话都听腻了。

请求许可

Any chance?可以吗?

Mind if I open the door?介意我开门吗?

OK if I smoke here?我在这里抽烟行吗?

Let me change the channel, would you?我换一下频道好吗?

Could I buy a new shirt?我能买一件新衬衫吗?

May I go through this gate?我可以通过这道门吗?

May I have your permission to play tennis here?我在这儿打球您允许吗?

Do you have any objection to my plan?你反对我的计划吗?

Is fishing allowed here?允许在这里钓鱼吗?

拒绝许可

Sorry, that’s not on.对不起,那不行。

Sorry, no way.对不起,不行。

Sorry, out of the question.对不起,不可能。

I’m afraid you can’t do that.恐怕你不能那么做。

I’m afraid I can’t lend you the camera.恐怕我不能借给你相机。

I’m sorry, you’re not allowed to fish here.对不起,不允许在这里钓鱼。

You’re not really supposed to leave the company now.你不应该现在离开公司。

I’m afraid we can’t permit your fandangle here.恐怕我们不能允许你在这儿胡闹。

提出反驳

How should I know?我怎么会知道?

I just can’t tell.我就是不能说。

How dare you say such a thing?你竟敢说出这种事?

How dare you make such a remark?你竟敢做这样的评论?

How dare you laugh in my face?你竟敢当面嘲笑我?

How dare you speak to your mother that way?你竟敢那样跟你母亲说话?

What a silly way to put it!多么愚蠢的想法!

Be a little more levelheaded.冷静一点。

Be a bit sympathetic, won’t you?有点同情心,可以吗?

表示害怕

Horrible!好恐怖!

Frightened to death.吓死人了。

I’m frightened of the exams.我很害怕考试。

I can’t fly on an airplane.我不敢坐飞机。

I was terrified out of my mind.我吓得心都跳出来了。

That movie made my flesh crawl.那部电影令我全身发麻。

I’m frightened to live there alone.我害怕一个人住那儿。

I’m really terrified to see the accident.我真害怕看到出事。

I’m really in a flap.我真的慌极了。

表示悲观

There’s no way he can make it.他不可能成功。

Fat chance of catching the thief.抓到这个贼不太可能。

Can’t be done.成不了。

Our team was hopeless.我们队没希望了。

I rather doubt that.我对此颇有怀疑。

I’m not at all sure he is capable of doing that.我不能肯定他能做那件事。

I don’t really believe you can get away with it.我不大相信你能逃脱得了。

I don’t think you can make it.我想你做不成。

This project is doomed to fail.这个项目注定要失败。

表示失望

What a disappointment!真让人失望!

What a pity!太遗憾了!

It was a waste of effort.白费力了。

All that for nothing.前功尽弃。

You let me down.你真让我失望。

I blew it.我真失策。

It’s a waste of time.纯属浪费时间。

My heart is broken.我的心都碎了。

What a shame!真可惜!

表示乐观

Everything will be fine.一切都会好的。

This weekend is certain to be enjoyable.这个周末一定很有意思。

Things will work out fine.事情会好起来的。

She’ll be great, I’m sure.她会很棒的,我肯定。

You are bound to win it.你一定会获胜。

I have no doubt of his success.我肯定他会成功。

You’re bound to enjoy.你肯定会喜欢。

The party is bound to be successful.这次聚会肯定会成功。

Everything will be good, I’m sure.我肯定一切都会好的。

表示同情

What a pity!真可惜!

What a shame!真遗憾!

That’s really too bad.那真是太糟糕了。

I’m very sorry to hear that.听到那消息,我真难过。

I was very sorry to hear about your father.听到有关你父亲的事,我真难过。

May he rest in peace.愿他安息。

Oh, bad luck.哦,真不走运。

I do feel sorry for him.我真的很难过。

Bless you!愿上帝保佑你。

道歉用语

I’m sorry to give you so much trouble.真抱歉给你添了这么多麻烦。

Forgive my ignorance.请原谅我的无知。

I’m terribly sorry. I really apologize for that.非常抱歉。

It was really quite unintentional.真的,那完全是无意的。

I’m sorry for the way I snapped at you.请原谅我不分青红皂白地责备了你。

I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.抱歉让你久等了。

That’s my fault.是我的错。

It was careless of me.是我不小心。

I didn’t mean that.我不是故意的。

同类推荐
  • 双语学习丛书-影视名流

    双语学习丛书-影视名流

    流淌心灵的隽语,记忆的箴言,在双语的世界里,感受英语学习的乐趣,体会英语学习的奥妙,提高英语学习的能力!丛书包括:爱的交融、财富精英、成长课堂、醇香母爱、父爱如山、故乡情怀、节日趣闻、快乐心语、浪漫往昔等故事。
  • 课外英语-晚茶故事飘香(双语版)

    课外英语-晚茶故事飘香(双语版)

    本书主要收录了一些精品散文,全书分为爱的足迹、年华似水、生命乐章等个板块,从不同的方面追忆往昔岁月,展示生活中的点滴表现爱的力量、阐释了爱的真谛。
  • 澳大利亚学生文学读本(套装1-6册)

    澳大利亚学生文学读本(套装1-6册)

    从最简单入门的英语句式、拼写与发音开始,并且附有大量插图,通过趣味而有教育意义的故事,引发孩子们学习语言的兴趣;并向规范、美丽的文学作品过渡,让孩子们掌握语言的艺术,感受本国的人文历史。是中国学生学习英语、全面了解西方社会的很好途径。
  • 英语口语900句袋着走

    英语口语900句袋着走

    全书分为五大主题,120个话题,涉及校园、生活、工作、娱乐、旅行等老外从早到晚都在说的各方面内容。每一部分所包含的版块如下:经典句子 收集了跟生活场景相关的最经典实用的英语单句,掌握这些句子,为说出流畅的口语做好准备,夯实基础。实用对话 把每一个话题以现场交流对话的方式直观表达出来,让你觉得学英语不再枯燥、无聊!地道的表达,鲜活的语言,再现老外真实的生活场景。文化加油站  该部分包含英美文化、心灵鸡汤、名人演讲、名人访谈录等。浓缩经典,汇聚百态,在学习英语的同时增长见识,开阔眼界,提升自我。
  • 英语PARTY——人生礼颂

    英语PARTY——人生礼颂

    本套书籍带你领略英语世界风景,感悟英语学习氛围,有助于英语学习。
热门推荐
  • 微熹半夏

    微熹半夏

    “喂,是帆吗?明天爷爷要带我们去巴黎哦,你要跟我一起去吗?”陌惜望着窗外刚刚下完雨的风景,阳光洒在陌惜的公主床上与玻璃窗上,玻璃映照着阳光,折射出七彩的光芒。“既然你那么诚心的邀请我,那我就去吧”这是爷爷送给陌惜的生日礼物与帆的巴黎之旅。作者无能,就截了一段下来,凑和着看吧。作者是两个哦,一个是云墨,一个是风絮。
  • 傲娇鬼夫夜夜袭

    傲娇鬼夫夜夜袭

    这个世界上有两种鬼不能惹,一种是饿鬼,一种是艳鬼。而封尘恰好这两种都占了。于是肤白貌美,酥脆可口的我就被缠上了……我被鬼压得气若游丝躺在床上:“妈哒,你作为一只高大上的男神鬼,为什么总是缠着我这个小凡人!”封尘居高临下俯视我:“确实烦人了点,但是好吃就行了。”于是我炸毛:“饿鬼啊!去吃别人!”没想到这恶鬼高冷一笑:“不,我是艳鬼,只色你的艳鬼!”永远都别对一个鬼说去吃别人,因为你会被他吃的连渣都不剩。
  • 女帝情爱

    女帝情爱

    女帝位高权重万人敬仰却得不到自己想要的爱情和自由
  • 群炮轰天

    群炮轰天

    中国炮兵少将残留意识穿越在异界大陆的故事。得到这股意识的少年肖恩开始了他的传奇。
  • 颐养补益门

    颐养补益门

    本书为公版书,为不受著作权法限制的作家、艺术家及其它人士发布的作品,供广大读者阅读交流。
  • 万世鬼眼

    万世鬼眼

    天赐阴天子授,得万世鬼眼!左眼勾魂索魄,右眼六道轮回!而阴天子位易主,天庭,地府又会引起多大的骚动呢?在这六道轮回损坏的世界,游魂遍地,鬼修势大,而夜凉拥有一双送魂魄入地府的眼睛,又会与鬼修发生怎样的纠缠呢!天地不仁以万物为刍狗,修士不仁以平民为草芥!我夜凉发誓,必灭尽天下恶修!
  • 爱丽丝的异世之旅

    爱丽丝的异世之旅

    本书可能出现各种崩坏、神展开、不科学,欢迎吐槽
  • 穿越末日

    穿越末日

    末日的到来和我们想象的没有两样,血色的时光之路在人类的面前展开,然后隐入战争的茫茫迷雾中,人类看不清楚这长路的尽头,只能看到无数的火焰和血光。直到人类失去了科技,失去了文字,失去了历史,也失去了未来的那一天,一切文明的璀璨与骄傲在杀戮和逃亡中已被消亡,甚至连那场毁灭文明的战争都从现有的人脑海里消失,唯一的记忆仅仅是死亡。地球,已成蛮荒。废土辐射,生化污染,执行着战争代码的机器人,妄图争霸的改造人,为了生存而组合起来的变异人类,窥觊着地球的外星文明。。。。。。。而他,一个莫名其妙的穿越者,能否重建地球文明,再现先祖们的荣光?一切都是未知。欢迎来到末日。本书日更五千至一万。QQ群:19722951
  • 冲天剑道

    冲天剑道

    我之躯,乃剑之躯,可容剑之气!我之脉,乃剑之纹,血可熔剑之元,融会贯通,生生不息!我之穴,乃剑之节,剑元回转,纳剑之煞!以腿为剑鞘,以身为剑身,以手为剑尖,以剑海通剑灵,以身魂铸剑魂,我就是剑!
  • 神剑堡

    神剑堡

    神剑堡执掌江湖数十年,传闻神剑堡拥有一柄神剑,连少林武当都避其锋芒。黑龙神教强势崛起,为一统江湖,视神剑堡为眼中钉。正邪交锋,鹿死谁手...