登陆注册
6606600000006

第6章 商业书信常用语(1)

Inform通知

I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address.

本厂已迁移到上述地址,特此通知。

Having established ourselves in this city,as merchants and general agents,we take the liberty of acquainting you of it,and solicit the preference of your order.

我方已在本市开设贸易与总代理店,特此通知。同时,恳请订购。

We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 1st May.

本公司于5月1日将改为股份有限公司,特此奉告。

Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the shareholders of our company will be held at the Bankers Club on Mar. 1.

本公司股东年会,将于3月1日在银行家俱乐部召开,特此函告。

By this we inform you that we have today paid Mr. R.S. 120.

今天我们已付给R.S.先生120美元,特此告知。

Through these lines,we intimate you that they may send you considerable orders.

通过这些渠道,他们会发来甚多订单,特此函告。

Reply回信

We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price,and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.

本公司断定我们所提供的货色优良,价格公道,感谢贵公司给我们一个机会,使我们的要求得以实现。

In answer to your favour of the 6th May,we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.

贵公司5月6日函悉,本公司无法承购贵公司开价的商品。此复。

In answer to your inquiry for bran,we offer you 20 tons of the same.

关于贵公司所询麦麸一事,现可提供该货20吨。

Answering to your letter,we state that the market remains quiet.

贵函收悉,此地商场仍保持平静。

Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May until today.

至今未复5月8日贵函,甚感歉疚,还望原谅。

In response to your letter of the 8th inst.,I am pleased to say that Mr. Brown is a man of trustworthy character.

本月8日贵函敬悉。布朗先生是位诚实可靠的人,特此告知。

In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H.,we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.

关于所询H.先生的情况,谨此高兴地告知,他是一位足以信赖的人。

We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.

关于S.公司的情况,我们特此欣然函复。

Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J.,we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.

关于J.先生的情况,谨此高兴地告知,我们认为他是绝对可以信赖的人。

Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the account,I will send you a cheque shortly.

17日贵函关于结账一事,谨此告知,我们将很快寄去支票。

Replying to your inquiry of the 10th inst.,we are unable to offer you plates of the size you specify.

谨复贵公司本月10日函询,我们不能提供贵公司特定的那种餐盘的报价。

In reply to your letter,we are pleased to inform you that we have shown the sample to our buyer.

贵函收悉,我们已将样品提交本公司的买方,特此奉告。

In reply to yours of 12th June,I send herewith a cheque,valuing 150.

你方6月12日的来函收悉,兹寄去面额为150美元的支票一张,谨此奉复。

Receipt收讫

I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday,and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.

您昨日来信已收悉,谨于此按您所约定的条件。接受此项任务。

We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.

6月1日贵函敬悉。

We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.

本月5日来函敬悉。

Kindly acknowledge receipt,and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.

本商品将于12月最后一班轮船付运,货到时请惠于告知。

We duly received your favour of the 15th May,contents of which we note with thanks.

我们如期收到您5月15日的信,信中所谈事宜尽悉。谢谢。

We are in possession of your favour of the 6th June,and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.

6月6日来函收悉,我们无法交运该货,甚感遗憾。

We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.

7月15日寄来的货物发票收悉。

Your favour of the 7th July is at hand,and thank you for your order for: ...

7月7日的贵函收悉,感谢您订购下列货物:……

Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.

7月10日来函敬悉。

Your favour of yesterday covering a cheque of 100 is duly to hand.

您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。

Your favour of yesterday is duly received.

昨天贵函已收悉。

We have received your letter of yesterday.

我们已收到您昨日写的信。

We duly received your letter of yesterday.

我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。

We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.

我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。

We duly received your favour of the 27th May,with a draft for 150.

我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票。

We have received your letter dated 6th February.

2月6日来函收悉。

We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.

您6月5日的来函收悉,多谢。

Confirm确认

We confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you.

关于上周本公司通过电话给您的报价,我们特予以确认。

We confirm our respects of the 3rd May,and inform you that your consignment has duly arrived.

兹确认我们5月3日所发函并告知您发来的货物已如期到达。

I confirm the receipt of your shipment by m.s. “O”,and now send you a cheque,valuing 550.

兹确认已收到“O”号轮船送来的货物,现寄去550美元的支票一张。请查取。

Confirming our letter of last week,we ask you to appoint an early interview with our representative.

兹确认我上星期致您函,请及早约定与我方代表面谈的日期。

Confirming ours of the 11th June,we now hand you enclosed B/L for 50 packages.

兹确认本公司6月11日的信,同函附上50包的提单。请查收。

We confirm our respects of yesterday,and have the pleasure to inform you that we have drawn this day on you.

兹确认昨天致您的信并欣告今天我们已给你们开出汇票。

We have much pleasure in confirming herewith the order which you kindly placed with us yesterday.

兹确认您昨天向我们提出的订单。承惠顾非常欣慰。

Kindly let us have confirmation of these orders by telegraph tomorrow by 3 p.m..

您对我公司所提订单,请务必于明天下午三时前来电确认。

In confirmation of my cable today,I regret to state that the factory was completely destroyed by fire last night.

谨确认今日电报,非常遗憾,该工厂于昨夜被毁于火。

Kindly give us an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this morning.

为确认今早电话中所订货物,请寄来订货单。

Take Note of a Signature留意签名

We would ask you kindly to note our respective signatures given below.

惠请留意我们每个人在下面的签名。

Below you will find a facsimile of his signature,which I ask you to regard as my own.

下面是他的签名传真件,请惠予留意,该签名效果与我的相同。

Have the kindness to take note of my signature.

惠请留意我的签名。

I request your attention to his signature,appended below.

请留意附在下面的签名。

Affix附函附件

We enclose for realization drafts as per the list at foot.

按照本函下列清单,附上应兑现的汇票。

Enclosed please find drafts drawn as follows:...

请查收所开出的下列汇票:……

Enclosed we hand you two Bills of Lading for the goods,per m.s. “Shizuoka Maru” to Hongkong.

今随信奉上由“静冈号”发往香港的货物提单两张。

同类推荐
  • 课外英语-电脑双语地带(双语版)

    课外英语-电脑双语地带(双语版)

    本套书共50册,分为美国各州的小知识,七彩缤纷的音符,优美好看的小散文,开心时分的短文,经典流传的寓言,超级高效的短句,实际有用的词汇等等在这些书中,备有单词解释,相关简介,或中文翻译,便于同学们更好的阅读和理解,真正进入文字的内涵当中,准确地和文字进行交流。本书主要分为电脑发展篇,网络片,多媒体片等。
  • 课外英语-似水年华(双语版)

    课外英语-似水年华(双语版)

    本书主要收录了一些精品散文,全书分为爱的足迹、年华似水、生命乐章等个板块,从不同的方面追忆往昔岁月,展示生活中的点滴表现爱的力量、阐释了爱的真谛。
  • 英语经典爱情电影对白朗诵

    英语经典爱情电影对白朗诵

    重温经典电影,复习温馨浪漫的爱情对白,也许会有不一样的感受。本系列收录欧美经典爱情影片台词对白,超值体验。
  • 英语常用短语大全集

    英语常用短语大全集

    创想外语研发团队编著的《英语常用短语大全集》不是要讲述英语短语高深的语法,也不是对其进行深入细致的研究,而是从学习、记忆和运用的目的出发,让学习者能准确记忆每一个短语,能准确运用每一短语,这就是编写本书的初衷。本书精选日常学习生活中常见的短语,剔除了那些比较生僻的内容,在一定程度上减轻了学习者的负担,而且更具有针对性。
  • 那些温暖而美好的小事

    那些温暖而美好的小事

    或许你在经历一段美好的感情,或许你有好多珍藏的回忆。或许无关爱情无关友情无关亲情,只是来自陌生的霎时温柔。但那些事情,都曾触动你的心弦,在流年碎影里,让你嘴角上扬,相信美好。生活是一场又一场对美好事物的追逐。趁着年轻,制造比夏天还要温暖的事。本书汇集大量经典感人故事、哲理小文,感情纯真,内容温暖动人。用中英文对照的形式,呈现出人类最柔美的情感、最深刻的思考。内容积极健康,很适合青少年学习阅读。
热门推荐
  • 楼上的异能空间

    楼上的异能空间

    高中生米粮有一天发现了自己的同学是从古代穿越而来,并且有一个重要的使命。他们经历了一个个生死离别,在这个艰辛的路程中他们产生了奇妙的爱情,同时......也发现了一个个惊天的秘密......
  • 管理大师语录

    管理大师语录

    《管理大师语录》由李晓玲、张茗馨编著,选取了巴菲特、比尔·盖茨、乔布斯、李嘉诚、宗庆后、李彦宏等16位中外著名的管理大师,精心汇集了体现他们真知灼见的精彩语录,以及其管理理念和经营智慧。《管理大师语录》力求将这些顶级管理大师最精要的论述呈现给每一位立志在商业界、管理界出类拔萃的企业家、经理人以及每一位对管理思想感兴趣的人。
  • 霸气侧漏:女王爷在现代

    霸气侧漏:女王爷在现代

    时空转换,世界颠覆,来自三千年前的女王爷,携着灵力萌猫重生在现代一受尽歧视欺负的穷丑笨豪门弃女身上。废柴可以逆天,弃女变成王牌千金……【独具一格反穿越爽文,女强男强,涉及校园风云、豪门恩怨,娱乐八卦,异能超术,都市生存规则……】推荐兮兮的完结文《异能重生:天才少女占卜师》
  • 淡墨无殇,夏末秋凉

    淡墨无殇,夏末秋凉

    她总在寻找一个温暖的怀抱,苦苦追寻,是否会得到他的青睐。
  • 听说你治心

    听说你治心

    多少年,多少年了,还是会记得这样清…数不清的车站送他,尽管被那句烂大街的词语说着离别是为了下一次最好的相遇,当临到她身上,深刻体会出只不过是一句安慰哲学,在看到他上车的瞬间,心里还是会苦涩,还是会被难受塞满,还是会觉得他离开的日子,漫长到思念将要震塌所有的理智…一场关于大明星和大心理师的爱情对决。
  • 全才高手在都市

    全才高手在都市

    他出生武学世家。功夫了得,却因为从小身患宗筋弛纵,不想因为自己的身体耽搁她人的幸福,于是来到神山退婚。
  • The Game

    The Game

    本书为公版书,为不受著作权法限制的作家、艺术家及其它人士发布的作品,供广大读者阅读交流。
  • 天帝临世

    天帝临世

    一个村庄少年,得到修罗大陆顶级强者仙帝指导,一步一步成就仙帝之路,灭宗门,霸冷艳女宗主,与魔女之恋,魔帝的生死较量〔神帝书友群261249435〕感谢你的到来。
  • 神喻封天

    神喻封天

    时间是不可逆转的,如果把时间看成一条线。从地球的形成当做时间的起点,那么,时间就是一条射线,没有终点。或许,当地球毁灭的那条时间就走向了终点。当然,时间是没有起点的,宇宙形成的那一刻,时间线就启动了,或者说在宇宙形成之前时间线就已经开始行走了……如果把时间比喻成线的话,时间就是一条直线,没有起点也没有终点……那么,如果时间的起点和终点连接到一起呢?变成一个圆,没有起点没有终点,不断行走环绕,无穷无尽!这便是轮回!而我们今天要讲述的,便是着时间圆上的一段……
  • 杠上美男团

    杠上美男团

    她腹黑高冷,机智勇敢,她,就是夜安,来自异能家族,神秘的代名词,当她杠上美男团时,青春,开始了......【小剧场】某女望着眼前的各色美男,淡定的指着第一个:“你,造型太杀马特,滚!”,第二个:“你,大冰山,大冰块,滚!”,第三个:“你,太花哨,看得我慎得慌,滚!”,第四个:“你,太高,照相的话我俩完全不能同时出现,滚!”第五个......